Make One-Off Payment
Make a one-off payment by selecting & completing the details below.
Alternatively, you can set up automatic payments.
One-Off Payment Wizard
- 1 Select Merchant
- 2 Payment Details
- 3 Card validation
- 4 Confirm & Pay
Search for your centre to pay online now
Merchant Bonus Offers
Please contact your centre to become a registered member of ChildCare EasyPay!
Enter your payment details and press Next ->
Enter Payment Details
Enter your credit / debit card details and press Continue
Loading Card Processor...
If your merchant is not listed, we'll contact them to activate their account... click here
To use this payment page, you need to configure your browser settings to accept all cookies (including from a 3rd party). Refer to your browser Settings or Help page for assistance or use this external guide.
Make a one-off payment with ChildCare EasyPay!
Terms & Conditions
‘One-Off Payment’ Online Facility – Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between the user logging into this website (“the User”), the Centre (identified by its Centre ID number and member information) (the “Centre”) and ChildCare EasyPay (“ChildCare EasyPay”).
2. When the User submits and confirms payment details and thereby processes a payment using this payment facility (“Customer WebPay”), ChildCare EasyPay will be authorised to collect any payment described by the user (each a “Payment”) on behalf of the Center.
3. A Processing Fee is payable by either the User or the Center in relation to all Payments made on this website (the “Processing Fee”). Any relevant Processing Fee to be paid by the User will be displayed to the User before the User authorises the Payment.
4. ChildCare EasyPay will deposit all Payments (less any Processing Fees to be deducted pursuant to these terms and conditions and any amount to be set-off under clauses of the Center's participation agreement) by electronic funds transfer to the bank account nominated by the Center in its ChildCare EasyPay membership details (the “Center's Bank”) in accordance with the Center's Participation Agreement.
5. The User warrants to ChildCare EasyPay that they are the authorised cardholder of the credit or debit card used to make a payment on Customer WebPay and is aware that this card account will be debited with the amount paid including any relevant Processing Fee.
6. The User is aware that once processed, this Payment (including the Processing Fee) cannot be cancelled or refunded by ChildCare EasyPay and the User is aware that any applicable refund as a result of an overpayment, error or similar must be sought directly from the Center.
7. The User is aware that ChildCare EasyPay is not providing any service in addition to facilitating the payment of amounts due the Center.
8. The User releases and indemnifies ChildCare EasyPay from and against any action claim, loss, proceeding, cost, liability or expense (a “Claim”) suffered or incurred by the User in relation to, in connection with or as a direct or indirect result of any failure by the User to pay amounts due to the Center or as a result of incorrect use of Customer WebPay.
9. The User is aware that ChildCare EasyPay will not deposit Payments to the Center until the next business day after those funds have been completely cleared by the User's credit or debit card issuer and by ChildCare EasyPay's banking provider. ChildCare EasyPay will not be held liable for Claim as a result of any delays or failures with the processing, clearing or depositing of the Payment. The User is aware that payments submitted after 5pm AEST will not commence processing until the following business banking day.
10. The User agrees that ChildCare EasyPay may use any details collected on Customer WebPay for the purpose of processing the Payment and for communicating details of the Payment to the Center or the User.
11. The User is aware that all Payments processed on Customer WebPay will appear on their card statement as ‘ChildCare EasyPay AUSTRALIA’.